Cortese Cycle Sales Motorcycle Financing
At Cortese Cycle Sales, we are motorcycle enthusiasts, and there's nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality motorcycle can bring.
If you're considering financing your motorcycle, you're in good hands with our team. The Cortese Auto block has been working with a wide variety of banks in Rochester and the surrounding area for over 40 years. We can usually provide very competitive rates because of our ongoing relationship with these institutions and the sheer volume of vehicles we help finance everyday.
Don't have perfect credit? We'll do our best to get you a motorcycle payment you can live with. We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help you set up a financing plan that gets you out on the road and on the road as soon as possible in the Rochester area.
Our knowledgeable finance staff is here to make the process of purchasing a motorcycle easy, so don't put off your dreams.
If you do not wish to do the electronic application, please feel free to stop in and fill out a paper application.
- Fill out the application completely and accurately on the Apply Now button. You can file individually or jointly.
- We start with a soft inquiry to get your credit score. This will allow us to determine your eligibility and what options we can offer you for financing.
- If your credit is good, we will proceed with your application to our financial partners as mentioned in Step 4. If your credit is less than perfect, we will contact you to discuss possible strategies and confirm that you want us to process your loan application.
- Then we'll do the shopping around for you! Your application will be sent to our current banking partners to see who can give you the best rate. After we get the offers, (usually no more than 1 business day) we'll get in touch with you so you can come down and find your freedom!
- Sign the papers and ride off into the sunset!
Our courteous and professional staff is here to assist you throughout the entire motorcycle buying process. We look forward to helping you select, finance and purchase your next motorcycle, whether you've been riding for 10 days or 50 years!